mercredi 23 août 2017

In which I ponder assignments

My first thought upon seeing the assignments: this is going to be so much fun! Since I was a child, I have enjoyed reading and writing stories, but it is often difficult to find time in college. This class seems like it's going to be a place that encourages creativity and imagination in writing our own stories, while providing structure and inspiration via the stories we'll be reading.

The extra credit assignment that I am most looking forward to is Wikipedia Trails. One of my life goals is to know enough about niche subjects that I can add to their Wikipedia pages. I enjoy research in general, and Wikipedia lets you explore so much.

adventure, ball-shaped, blur
Globe in Hand. Web Source: Pexels.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire