lundi 11 septembre 2017

Tech Tip: Pinterest Browsing

I got a Pinterest account a few years ago, but it's been a while since I have actually used it. While I do have the browser button in Chrome, I am also given the option to save any image to Pinterest when I scroll over it, which is simpler. When Pinterest was suggested for the course, I realized that it certainly would be great for story illustrations. I think it will be particularly useful as I develop my storybook.
Babylonian archers. In Babylon, the Processional Way ran through the Ishtar gate, which was lined with walls showing about 120 lions, bulls, dragons and flowers on enameled yellow and black glazed bricks.
Babylonian archers. Web Source: Tumblr.
 In addition, I decided that it would also be helpful in my cooking, as I am trying to explore more foods this semester. So far that board mostly includes different uses for corn masa, including a pizza and pancakes.
Orange Pancakes – Mi Maseca
Corn masa pancakes. Web Source: Mi Maseca.

I have also added some to my calligraphy board, in case I find time during the school year to experiment with that.
Русский шрифт
Russian calligraphy. Web Source: Pinterest.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire